Who does not dream of silky-smooth, healthy, and glowing skin like a baby? Actually, every women’s top priority is to get glowing skin that too by using natural home remedies. Natural glow is a major signal that your skin is healthy. However, due to some reasons like stress, lifestyle, pollution, unhealthy eating and drink habits, lack of sleep, no-proper care for skin, and harmful sun rays can make your skin dry, dull, and dark. All the reasons are part of your life, you cannot escape from them, but am sure by making little changes in your habits, and following a proper skincare routine you can able to achieve glowing skin.
Actually, there are loads of skin and beauty care products available in the market, but nothing touches the goodness of products using natural ingredients or home remedies. So, here is good news. The ingredient for glowing skin treatment is probably sitting in your kitchen. Whether you need to moisturize, exfoliate, or you need overnight results, in a day, or in a month for everything there is a home remedy.
want to know more about Home remedies to get glowing skin, then please continue reading…
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin(Oily Skin)
1. Turmeric and Gram flour
Turmeric contains antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. The antioxidant property in turmeric helps to achieve the skin glow naturally. It not only gives a glow but also makes the skin rejuvenated and keeps your dull skin away. It also helps to remove the harmful free radicals that usually damage the skin.
Gram flour is a natural exfoliator that plays a major role in removing dead skin cells.
- Turmeric Powder – 1Tsp
- Gram Flour – 4Tbsp
- Milk/Water – To make a paste
How To Use?
- Mix the gram flour with turmeric powder
- Add enough water or milk to make a paste
- Apply the mixture on your face, if you want you can apply on the neck too
- Allow it to dry for 20 minutes
- Finally, rinse with plain water
Note: You can apply this mask once to twice a week
2. Lemon and Sugar
Lemon is blessed with vitamin C, which naturally bleaches, removes tan, and makes your skin looks brighter.
Sugar, that crystal-like substance provides an exfoliating effect to get rid of dead cells.
- Sugar – 2Tsp
- Lemon Juice – 2Tsp
How To Use?
- Mix both the ingredients and apply the mixture to your face
- Gently scrub your face in a circular motion and leave it for about 15 minutes
- Finally, rinse off with lukewarm water
Note: You can apply this scrub only twice a week.
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin(Dry Skin)
1. Cucumber Juice
For dry skin, chapped lips, or dark circles – Whatever it may be cucumber is the best ingredient. Try to include cucumber not only in your diet but also in your skincare routine. Cucumber helps in replenishing the skin’s protective layer, it also keeps the skin hydrated and thus promoting glowing skin.
- Cucumber Juice
How to Use?
- Peel the skin from the cucumber and put the cucumber pieces in a mixer grinder
- Grind well and extract the juice
- Apply the juice all over your face and allow it to dry for about 15 minutes
- Finally, wash your face using normal water
2. Coconut Oil
Another main and easily available ingredient for dry skin is Coconut Oil. It is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids. It helps to lock the moisture content in the skin and also nourishes your skin with essential fatty acids. Coconut oil protects your skin from UV radiation (that is perfect sunscreen).
- Virgin Coconut Oil
How to Use?
- Warm up the oil and apply it to the face, if you want can apply the neck too
- Gently massage for a few minutes in a circular motion
- Leave the oil overnight or you can rinse your face using normal water after 15 minutes
Note: Regular massage with coconut oil keeps your skin glowing and healthy.
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin(Combination Skin)
For combination to dry skin, the best ingredient is Honey. It acts as a perfect moisturizer and also the best choice for acne treatment. The anti-bacterial properties in honey help to reduce the blemishes on the skin. It exfoliates your skin naturally and also it helps to remove the dead skin cells which make your skin looks dull.
- Organic Raw Honey
How to Use?
- Take a spoon of honey and apply on your face but make sure that your skin is damp and clean
- Massage for a few minutes in a circular motion and allow it to get absorbed by the skin
- Rinse with lukewarm water
Note: You can use this honey massage every alternate day in order to get maximum benefits
Home Remedies for Glowing skin(Sensitive Skin)
1. Olive Oil
Olive oil is popularly known for repairing skin damage. It helps to prevent the skin from the early signs of aging. It also acts as a moisturizer and gives you a glow in your skin. Olive oil is best for almost all skin types but particularly for sensitive skin, it works wonders.
- Olive Oil – 5 to 6 drops
- Small Towel – 2
- Warm water
How to Use?
- Take a few drops of olive oil and apply it all over the face, if you want can apply the neck too
- Massage in upward circles for about 5 minutes
- Dip the towel in warm water, squeeze out the excess water, and place it on your face for about 20 to 30 seconds
- Again dip the towel in warm water and gently wipe away the oil with it
- Pat your skin with a dry soft towel
Hope. You have learned some natural home remedies for glowing skin. And yes. Now, it is your time to select your favorite home remedy according to your skin type. Try to follow regularly in order to see the best results. All the suggested natural methods are easy to prepare and cost-effective.
Also do let us know if you know of any other home remedies to get Glowing Skin…!
Note: Before trying any home remedies for glowing skin, please do a patch test on your elbow skin. If you did not feel any irritation, itching, redness, and swelling then you can start applying on your face skin.